What's New > City Backpack - Teal Flower Power
Our new City Backpack in Teal Flower Power print features a stylish look and a new innovative shape. This spacious backpack fits a laptop and more with plenty of pockets. The backpack straps zip up to form one strap, wearable as a sling!
- Origin: Imported
- Exterior: Uncoated canvas
- Interior: Polyester
- Antique brass tone hardware
- 11.8in L x 0in W x 19in H; Drop: 0 inches
- Dog clip and zipper closure
- Front flap zipper pocket
- Side slit pockets to stash phone or water bottle
- Padded laptop pocket fits 13''
- Interior zipper pocket
- Adjustable backpack straps that can zip up and be worn as sling
- Crafted Critter keychain with tassel
- Embroidery stitch detail
Meet The Artist
Joshua is a New York City-based artist, designer and technologist. Davis defines his works as tropism, which is the innate tendency of living organisms ?in nature to move without thought. He uses computer generated patterns of ?hand-drawn elements with the end goal to suspend chaos in a state of harmony.Read Full Interview
June 28 2018
I love this thing! The pattern, the style, the functionality! I just LOVE it! Quality material, the stitching is all really well done, its thick and durable, the backpack style is the most comfortable!
Displaying 1 of 1