Travel > Xlarge Soft Duffle - Sweet Red Brave Beauti
Our Xlarge Soft Duffle in the newest print, Sweet Red Brave Beauti, features an adjustable and removable crossbody strap and multiple pockets for tons of organization.
- Origin: Imported
- Exterior: Uncoated canvas, Trim: Polyurethane
- Interior: Polyester
- Antique brass tone hardware
- 21in L x 11in W x 13in H; Drop: 12 inches
- Main zipper closure
- Front and back zipper pockets and two side slit pockets
- Interior lining features two mesh multi function pockets and one zipper pocket
- Back trolley sleeve to slip onto any rolling luggage piece
- Wear it several ways - over the shoulder or as a crossbody with the detachable strap!
- Perfect companion and compact enough to use for the gym or an overnight trip
- With an ikat design and tribal elements, our Sweet Red Brave Beauti is right on trend. The print also features elements of feathers, horses, and diamonds.
- Spot clean with barely damp rag mild detergent and air dry.
We're sorry, this item is too large to gift wrap.
Meet The Artist
Barbra Ignatiev lives in Oakland, CA, creating watercolor prints and patterns for her brand, Barbarian. She earned her Bachelor’s of Fine Arts in Illustration from the Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design. Ignatiev worked as a designer at many in-house design studios in the gift, craft and fashion industries over the past 15 years before setting off to build her own brand.Read Full Interview
June 28 2016
I really love this Soft Duffel. I got it in the new Brave Beauti print. It holds a great amount - I was able to stash multiple pairs of shoes and enough outfits for a long weekend as well as toiletry bag. The compartments inside and out are great for storing little items like undergarments, lotion, deodorant, etc. Definitely can't go wrong with this item!
Displaying 1 of 2
June 21 2016
This has quickly become my go to bag for weekends away. I can fit soooo much in it (I even packed for a week away!), it's lightweight, and I love the shoulder strap or crossbody strap option. I definitely recommend!
Displaying 2 of 2