Travel > 26" Spinner - Sweet Red Brave Beauti
- Origin: Imported
- Exterior: Coated canvas, Trim: Polyurethane
- Interior: Polyester
- Antique brass tone hardware
- 16.7in L x 11.5in W x 26in H; Weight 8.8lbs, Vol 86L
- Expandable main compartment with zipper closure
- Retractable top handle and padded top and side handles for easy handling
- A four-wheel caster system adds stability, providing 360 degrees maneuverability
- Front full zipper compartment and zipper pocket
- Interior lining features a large zipper mesh pocket, compression straps to secure items and a webbing hanger strap
- With an ikat design and tribal elements, our Sweet Red Brave Beauti is right on trend. The print also features elements of feathers, horses, and diamonds.
- Wipe clean with barely damp cloth and air dry.
We're sorry, this item is too large to gift wrap.
Meet The Artist
Barbra Ignatiev lives in Oakland, CA, creating watercolor prints and patterns for her brand, Barbarian. She earned her Bachelor’s of Fine Arts in Illustration from the Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design. Ignatiev worked as a designer at many in-house design studios in the gift, craft and fashion industries over the past 15 years before setting off to build her own brand.Read Full Interview
June 22 2016
This bag is the perfect weight and style for me. It is sturdy and roomy. The pattern of the bag catches everyone attention. I love this bag and print
Displaying 1 of 2
January 9 2015
I am not sure it is a 26", but this is comparing it to my samsonite 26", anyway, the wheels roll just as nicely as the samsonite bag, tons of storage compartments, front 2nd compartment on outside is nice as it opens all the way open, no gussets to content with. Really cute color you will be able to identify your bag easily. Light weight big time, super light wt, yet quality, have not taken on a trip, but most bags only last a couple anyway, so we shall see, I would recommend I was really shocked at the quality really nice, my daughter loves the bag straight out of the box. We did a side by side rolling comparison of the samsonite and snakeroots and both are comparable.
Displaying 2 of 2