Travel > 26" Spinner - Neon Spirit Desert
- Origin: Imported
- Exterior: Coated canvas, Trim: Polyurethane
- Interior: Polyester
- Antique silver tone hardware
- 16.7in L x 11.5in W x 26in H; Weight 8.8lbs, Vol 86L
- Expandable main compartment with zipper closure
- Padded top and side handles for easy handling and retractable handle
- A four-wheel caster system adds stability, providing 360 degree maneuverability
- Front full zipper compartment and zipper pocket
- Interior lining features a large zipper mesh pocket, compression straps to secure items and a webbing hanger strap
- Featuring a black background with electric brights, we love the new Neon Spirit Desert!
- Wipe clean with barely damp cloth and air dry.
We're sorry, this item is too large to gift wrap.
Meet The Artist
Originally from Venezuela, Valentina Ramos is a graphic designer living and working in Miami, FL. After many years working as a graphic designer, Valentina started to create other arts and crafts. From these creations, Valentina Design was born, her world of uplifting drawings and designs. Her love for artworks with intricate details are the signature element of her drawing style.Read Full Interview
June 22 2016
This bag is the perfect weight and style for me. It is sturdy and roomy. The pattern of the bag catches everyone attention. I love this bag and print
Displaying 1 of 2
January 9 2015
I am not sure it is a 26", but this is comparing it to my samsonite 26", anyway, the wheels roll just as nicely as the samsonite bag, tons of storage compartments, front 2nd compartment on outside is nice as it opens all the way open, no gussets to content with. Really cute color you will be able to identify your bag easily. Light weight big time, super light wt, yet quality, have not taken on a trip, but most bags only last a couple anyway, so we shall see, I would recommend I was really shocked at the quality really nice, my daughter loves the bag straight out of the box. We did a side by side rolling comparison of the samsonite and snakeroots and both are comparable.
Displaying 2 of 2