Travel > 26'' Spinner - Natural One World
26'' Spinner - Natural One World
model #: 711640565377
Travel stylishly and easily with the 26" Spinner in the latest Natural One World print, featuring shades of blue, green and pink. Easy 360 degree maneuverability and a retractable top handle makes it easy to stay on the go while the interior features a hanger strap, mesh pocket and compression straps to keep you organized.
- Origin: Imported
- Exterior: Coated canvas, Trim: Polyurethane
- Interior: Polyester
- Antique brass tone hardware
- 16.7in L x 11.5in W x 26in H; Weight 8.8lbs, Vol 86L
- Expandable main compartment with zipper closure
- Retractable top handle and padded top and side handles for easy handling
- A four-wheel caster system adds stability, providing 360 degrees maneuverability
- Front full zipper compartment and zipper pocket
- Interior lining features a large zipper mesh pocket, compression straps to secure items and a webbing hanger strap
- Wipe clean with barely damp cloth and air dry.
We're sorry, this item is too large to gift wrap.
Meet The Artist
Diane is a Brooklyn based artist and teacher. She is inspired by nature, history, social context and literature. She currently teaches art at The Trevor Day School, a “green” school in upper Manhattan and also enjoys performance art. She considers herself a true optimist.Read Full Interview
June 22 2016
This bag is the perfect weight and style for me. It is sturdy and roomy. The pattern of the bag catches everyone attention. I love this bag and print
Displaying 1 of 2
January 9 2015
I am not sure it is a 26", but this is comparing it to my samsonite 26", anyway, the wheels roll just as nicely as the samsonite bag, tons of storage compartments, front 2nd compartment on outside is nice as it opens all the way open, no gussets to content with. Really cute color you will be able to identify your bag easily. Light weight big time, super light wt, yet quality, have not taken on a trip, but most bags only last a couple anyway, so we shall see, I would recommend I was really shocked at the quality really nice, my daughter loves the bag straight out of the box. We did a side by side rolling comparison of the samsonite and snakeroots and both are comparable.
Displaying 2 of 2