> Soft Bucket - Pastel One World
Take on the trendy Bucket shape this season with our new Soft Bucket bag, featured in Pastel One World. This comfortable and roomy crossbody has a front zip pocket and comes with a fun critter keychain.
- Origin: Imported
- Exterior: Uncoated canvas, Trim: Faux leather
- Interior: Polyester
- Antique silver tone hardware
- 11.5in L x 3in W x 12in H; Drop: up to 23 inches
- Main zipper closure
- Front and back zipper pockets
- Interior lining features two multi function pockets and one zipper pocket
- Adjustable cotton-webbing strap - wear it over the shoulder or as a crossbody!
- Critter keychain with multi-colored tassels
- Spot clean with barely damp rag mild detergent and air dry
Meet The Artist
Diane is a Brooklyn based artist and teacher. She is inspired by nature, history, social context and literature. She currently teaches art at The Trevor Day School, a “green” school in upper Manhattan and also enjoys performance art. She considers herself a true optimist.Read Full Interview
September 11 2017
I needed a bag for casually walking around. I wanted to make sure that all of my stuff was not school related. This bag was perfect for it. I get so many compliments on it. It fits everything I need to carry around. 10/10 would recommend.
Displaying 1 of 5
March 27 2017
I have a similar bag from sakroots and I love it! I have also received numerous compliments on it. This is the next bag on my wish list!
Displaying 2 of 5
March 10 2017
This bag is life!! I think it's perfect and awesome! Great colours and fantastic shapes! I LOVE IT!
Displaying 3 of 5
March 10 2017
This bag is as awesome! The colour is wonderful, and it is life!!!
Displaying 4 of 5
March 9 2017
When they say it is a 'soft bucket' it is soft. The bag has no structure whatsoever so if you don't zip it up everything falls out. I love the pockets on either side and the interior roominess. The strap is also too soft and doesn't stay where you adjust it to. It's a cute bag but I wish it was made from stiffer material.
Displaying 5 of 5