> Gillian Tech Backpack - Black And White Spirit Desert
The new Gillian Tech Backpack does it all. Featured in Black and White Spirit Desert print, this backpack features a padded laptop compartment and power bank so you can charge your devices on the go. Lots of organization including a tablet sleeve, side elastic pockets, a mesh zip compartment and more. Wear it comfortably all day with padded straps.
- Origin: Imported
- Exterior: Nylon
- Interior: Polyester
- Antique brass tone hardware
- 11.3in L x 4.5in W x 16.5in H; Drop: 16 inches
- Main zipper closure
- Bottom front pocket features one mesh pocket, 2 pencil pockets, 3 pockets for easy organization and a dog clip for keys
- Front padded pocket at top for mobile phone with a headphone jackport
- Middle compartment lining features a mesh pocket and compartment holders for folders and binders
- Back compartment lining features 2 padded pockets for laptop and tablet protection, can fit a laptop up to a 13''
- Padded adjustable straps
- Comes with a power bank dangle accessory w/phone cord ($18 value) to charge your phone on the go!
- Wipe clean with barely damp cloth and air dry.
Meet The Artist
Originally from Venezuela, Valentina Ramos is a graphic designer living and working in Miami, FL. After many years working as a graphic designer, Valentina started to create other arts and crafts. From these creations, Valentina Design was born, her world of uplifting drawings and designs. Her love for artworks with intricate details are the signature element of her drawing style.Read Full Interview
October 2 2017
This backpack is so great! I use to struggle in packing my lunch, PE. outfit and text books in one backpack before, so I always had to carry my school and a duffel bag. This backpack can literally hold all my stuffs now, I don't have to carry 2 different types of bags while to school anymore. It has a lot of space.
Displaying 1 of 3
August 14 2017
There is so much room in this backpack! I love it! There is a pocket for absolutely everything. Perfect for school as well as traveling!
Displaying 2 of 3
July 23 2017
I definitely didn't expect this to be able to fit all of my stuff. I was thinking I would need a separate lunch bag. but this fits all my text books, my planner, my lunch, my camera, and my 15" lap top. Plus I still have room to spare. I absolutely love it.
Displaying 3 of 3