songbird > Xlarge Soft Duffle - Scarlet Sweetheart
For the romantic, our XLarge Soft Duffle is now available in our limited edition Scarlet Sweetheart, a fun print featuring whimsical hearts from our Songbird artist print over a black background and fun striped straps.
A limited edition collection featuring whimsical hearts from our Songbird print, symbolizing that 'music and rhythm gives us infinite love'.
- Origin: Imported
- Exterior: Uncoated canvas
- Interior: Polyester
- Antique silver tone hardware
- 21in L x 11in W x 13in H; Drop: 12 inches
- Main zipper closure
- Front and back zipper pockets and two side slit pockets
- Interior lining features two mesh multi function pockets and one zipper pocket
- Back trolley sleeve to slip onto any rolling luggage piece
- Wear it several ways - over the shoulder or as a crossbody with the detachable strap!
- Perfect companion and compact enough to use for the gym or an overnight trip
- Features a removable critter keychain
- Spot clean with barely damp rag mild detergent and air dry.
Meet The Artist
Josana Blue has a Bachelor of Fine Arts from West Virginia University and a Master of Arts from NYU. She has exhibited her work in numerous galleries and alternative venues both stateside and abroad over the past 18 years. A vast majority of Blue’s paintings have been purchased for private collections. You can sometimes find her set up with her artwork on Prince Street in Soho.Read Full Interview
June 28 2016
I really love this Soft Duffel. I got it in the new Brave Beauti print. It holds a great amount - I was able to stash multiple pairs of shoes and enough outfits for a long weekend as well as toiletry bag. The compartments inside and out are great for storing little items like undergarments, lotion, deodorant, etc. Definitely can't go wrong with this item!
Displaying 1 of 2
June 21 2016
This has quickly become my go to bag for weekends away. I can fit soooo much in it (I even packed for a week away!), it's lightweight, and I love the shoulder strap or crossbody strap option. I definitely recommend!
Displaying 2 of 2