Prints > Artist Circle Spinner Carry On
Artist Circle Spinner Carry On
model #: 105090
Stand out in baggage claim with our rolling carry on suitcase. Our artist prints and cute crochet details are sure to make you the talk of taxi line. Watch the video!
- Exterior: Coated canvas, Trim: Polyurethane
- Interior: Polyester and cotton lining
- Black Peace and Natural Peace have Shiny silver tone hardware, One world has brass tone hardware.
- Dimensions: 14in L x 9.5in W x 20in H
- Zipper closure
- A four-wheel caster system adds stability, providing 360 degrees maneuverability
- Side handle for easy handling
- Interior features a zippered mesh pocket and compression straps to secure folded items
- Origin: Imported
- Spot Clean with barely damp rag and mild detergent
- We're sorry this product is too large to be gift wrapped
Peace and harmony among all things.
read more about our signature print
Joshua Davis is a New York City-based artist, designer and technologist.
read more about Josh
Diane Barcelowsky was born in New Jersey and resides in Brooklyn, NY.
read more about Diane
Based in New York City, Daphane Park has exhibited her work internationally for over 10 years.
read more about Daphane
true love & dreamland
Marq Spusta is a concert gig poster artist based in Pacifica, CA.
read more about Marq
Sara Blake is an illustrator and fine artist living and loving in New York City.
read more about Sara
Jetro Martinez is a Mexican-born, San Francisco- based painter and muralist.
read more about Jetro
Displaying 1–3 of 7 product reviews
You must be logged in to write a review.
Thursday October 16 2014
Just got this bag and cannot wait to use it on weekend trips. I've used it for roadtrip and it fits perfectly in my trunk and hardly takes up any room. After seeing the size in person i can confirm this it is the ideal size for a carry-on.
Thursday July 24 2014
has stood up to several trips, as a carry on and to being checked in etc... easy to push, and looks so pretty too in the neon one world print. I have it in the peace white as well and gifted the flower one. please make more prints...
Friday February 28 2014
I bought this to take with me on vacation. I didn't want to check any bags, so this was my only luggage. It fit everything I needed compactly and securely. It easily fits in the overhead bin even if you use the outside pockets. The four wheels make it a breeze to wheel through the airport and the neon one world print makes it super easy to spot amongst the crowd. Great quality for the price too!