water nation > Artist Circle Convertible Clutch
Artist Circle Convertible Clutch
model #: 106112
Our most talented clutch is also a wristlet, crossbody or belt bag, Perfect travel companion for any occasion.
- Exterior: Coated Canvas; Trim: Polyurethane
- Interior: Polyester
- aqua flower power has Brushed red Coppertone hardware
- lemon peace and white peace have silver tone hardware
- neon one world, orange flower power and raspberry dreamland have brasstone hardware
- water nation coral has shiny gold tone hardware
- 8.5W x 1W x 5.5W, Wristlet Drop: 6, Removable Strap up to 23
- Flap with snap closure
- Front flap features mesh or sparkle straw trim
- convertible shape, can be worn as a wristlet, clutch, crossbody or belt bag
- back outside pocket with zipper closure
- interior features 6 credit card slots and a picture id window
- Spot Clean with barely damp rag
Peace and harmony among all things.
read more about our signature print
Joshua Davis is a New York City-based artist, designer and technologist.
read more about Josh
Diane Barcelowsky was born in New Jersey and resides in Brooklyn, NY.
read more about Diane
Based in New York City, Daphane Park has exhibited her work internationally for over 10 years.
read more about Daphane
true love & dreamland
Marq Spusta is a concert gig poster artist based in Pacifica, CA.
read more about Marq
Sara Blake is an illustrator and fine artist living and loving in New York City.
read more about Sara
Jetro Martinez is a Mexican-born, San Francisco- based painter and muralist.
read more about Jetro
Displaying 1–2 of 2 product reviews
You must be logged in to write a review.
Wednesday May 22 2013
I bought this bag in the water nation coral print. VERY beautiful! I wish the one I was mailed had the coral print centered as perfectly as the one in the picture above shows...aside from that one little nitpick, this is a great bag. The wristlet strap and crossbody straps are both detachable, so you can choose between them and not have to worry about tucking them into the bag. Several card slots and an ID window are also helpful, as no regular-sized wallet will fit nicely in this bag - its pretty low-profile and not wide enough to accomodate the artist large zip wallet. Can't wait to take this on vacation!
Thursday April 4 2013
this little bag is my go to weekend bag. i like that i don't need a wallet, it has pockets for my cards and ID. i also really like that i can wear it across or as a wristlet.