true love > Artist Circle Small Crossbody
Artist Circle Small Crossbody
model #: 106251
Smaller in size, but roomy enough to fit everything you need from day to night. Choose your favorite artist circle print!
- exterior: coated cotton canvas with polyurethane trim
- interior: polyester
- Black and White One World, Aegean Spirit Desert, Harvest One World, Slate Flower Power and Ochre Flower Power feature antique brass tone hardware. Indigo True Love feature matte brass tone hardware. Natural Peace features shiny light gold tone hardware. White peace features silver tone hardware.
- 11L x 2W x 9.75H; Drop: up to 23 inches
- zipper closure
- front outside pocket
- back outside pocket with zipper closure
- features matching and removable keychain
- lining features two open multi use pockets and a zippered back wall pocket.
- spot clean with barely damp rag
- Origin: Imported
Peace and harmony among all things.
read more about our signature print
Joshua Davis is a New York City-based artist, designer and technologist.
read more about Josh
Diane Barcelowsky was born in New Jersey and resides in Brooklyn, NY.
read more about Diane
Based in New York City, Daphane Park has exhibited her work internationally for over 10 years.
read more about Daphane
true love & dreamland
Marq Spusta is a concert gig poster artist based in Pacifica, CA.
read more about Marq
Sara Blake is an illustrator and fine artist living and loving in New York City.
read more about Sara
Jetro Martinez is a Mexican-born, San Francisco- based painter and muralist.
read more about Jetro
Displaying 1–3 of 5 product reviews
You must be logged in to write a review.
Sunday August 10 2014
Stitching on zipper came out just like the other reviews. I did not take a chance on another purse. Getting my money back was a challenge. I only used the purse once a week. So I don't know why it was difficult on the refund.
Monday June 30 2014
See others had the same problem, zipper came unstitched within 2 months of purchase...but I love the print and size!! wanted to find another, but don't see it...SakRoots returned without a problem, so will take a chance on another purse...
Friday May 30 2014
I purchased this at Dillards about six months ago. I carry it almost everyday. It has held up well and still looks new. I have received numerous complements on it. The key chain it comes with is very cute, but I removed it. It made a lot of noise. Overall I think this is a great bag. I wish they added more pockets and compartments to their bags. It would be nice to see one with dividers and a sling backpack.