true love > Artist Circle Ipad Folio
Artist Circle Ipad Folio
model #: 105420
Available in all your favorite original artist prints, the iPad folio is the perfect way to dress up and protect your iPad to carry it with you everyday! Watch the video.
- Exterior: Coated canvas, Trim: Polyurethane
- Interior: Ultra suede
- White Peace, Jewel Peace, Jet Flower Power, Hot Pink Treehouse, Sapphire Treehouse and Water Nation Coral feature silver tone hardware.
- Orange Flower Power, Neon One World, Natural Spirit Sesert, Aegean Spirit desert feature brass tone hardware.
- Harvest One World and PapayaTrue Love have gold tone hardware.
- Aqua Flower power features red copper tone hardware
- Dimensions: 7.75L x 0.75W x 9.5H
- Snap closure
- Fits all iPads released before the iPad Air: iPad, iPad2 and the new iPad
- Camera hole and pinholes for speaker to accommodate the iPad2 and new iPad
- Adjustable to multiple angles for viewing, typing and browsing
- Allows for full access to all iPad ports and controls. Charge and sync your iPad without removing it from the folio
- Spot Clean with barely damp rag and mild detergent
- Origin: Imported
Peace and harmony among all things.
read more about our signature print
Joshua Davis is a New York City-based artist, designer and technologist.
read more about Josh
Diane Barcelowsky was born in New Jersey and resides in Brooklyn, NY.
read more about Diane
Based in New York City, Daphane Park has exhibited her work internationally for over 10 years.
read more about Daphane
true love & dreamland
Marq Spusta is a concert gig poster artist based in Pacifica, CA.
read more about Marq
Sara Blake is an illustrator and fine artist living and loving in New York City.
read more about Sara
Jetro Martinez is a Mexican-born, San Francisco- based painter and muralist.
read more about Jetro
Displaying 1–3 of 3 product reviews
You must be logged in to write a review.
Thursday September 11 2014
Doesn't have the best fit with my iPad but it's super cute and sturdy!
Monday April 1 2013
I have a few cases for my iPad but this is by far my fave! I <3 the functionality and the print is icing on the cake!!
Friday March 1 2013
I love this case. My twin had the first version, which was loose and covered the back camera, this one is perfect nice and low profile yet very sturdy build!! I've been a fan of sakroots for a while!!