treehouse > Artist Circle Flap Crossbody
$118.00 - $118.00
Artist Circle Flap Crossbody
model #: 106248
Our newest crossbody shape features a front flap pocket and adjustable strap. Choose your favorite artist circle print!
- exterior: canvas; trim: polyurethane
- interior: polyester
- Lagoon True Love has brushed red copper tone hardware. Sapphire Treehouse and Jewel peace have antiqued silver tone hardware. All other colors have antiqued brass hardware.
- 11L x 2.75W x 11.5H; Drop: up to 23 inches
- zipper closure
- front outside pocket with magnetic snap closure
- back outside pocket with zipper closure
- Detachable and adjustable strap that can be worn as a crossbody or a shoulder bag
- lining features two open multi use pockets and a zippered back wall pocket.
- spot clean with barely damp rag and mild detergent
Peace and harmony among all things.
read more about our signature print
Joshua Davis is a New York City-based artist, designer and technologist.
read more about Josh
Diane Barcelowsky was born in New Jersey and resides in Brooklyn, NY.
read more about Diane
Based in New York City, Daphane Park has exhibited her work internationally for over 10 years.
read more about Daphane
true love & dreamland
Marq Spusta is a concert gig poster artist based in Pacifica, CA.
read more about Marq
Sara Blake is an illustrator and fine artist living and loving in New York City.
read more about Sara
Jetro Martinez is a Mexican-born, San Francisco- based painter and muralist.
read more about Jetro
Displaying 1–1 of 1 product reviews
You must be logged in to write a review.
Wednesday October 9 2013
This bag is SUPER cute, and great quality! There are so many adorable little pockets, and the zipper closure is awesome. Right when I took it out of the bag (It only took 2 days to get here, in AK!!!), I loved it! The I got the flower power print, and LOVE it. Also, on the strap, there's little buckles so you can add key chains! I just love the bag. I am disappointed, though. I bought this bag with my own money for my 8th grade year, and was anxious for it to come so that I could fit my 13" Macbook Air in it. Unfortunately, when I tried to fit it in, it doesn't fit because of the buckles on the sides. I am very disappointed, but am keeping the bag becuase I love it so much and am able to fit my iPad in it. A good solution for a terrible problem. I love the bag, though! You should definitely get it. It's ber cute.