treehouse > Artist Circle Small Messenger
Artist Circle Small Messenger
model #: 105311
Super functional and easy to carry, the small flap messenger in coated canvas is ideal for on the go everyday travel. Watch the video!
- Exterior: Coated canvas, Trim: Polyurethane
- Interior: Polyester
- Natural Peace has light gold tone hardware.
- Orange Flower Power, Scarlett Flower Power and Berry True Love have brass tone hardware.
- Jewel Peace, Jet Flower Power, Plum One World, Cream One World and Sapphire Treehouse have antique silver tone hardware.
- Lagoon True Love has Brushed red copper tone hardware
- Dimensions: 6L x 1.75W x 8H, drop up to 23";;;
- Snap closure
- Two outside pockets, one with zipper closure, one with flap snap closure
- Lining under flap features 4 credit card slots and a picture ID window
- Interior lining features two open multi use pockets and a zippered back wall pocket
- Wipe clean with a barely damp cloth and air dry
Peace and harmony among all things.
read more about our signature print
Joshua Davis is a New York City-based artist, designer and technologist.
read more about Josh
Diane Barcelowsky was born in New Jersey and resides in Brooklyn, NY.
read more about Diane
Based in New York City, Daphane Park has exhibited her work internationally for over 10 years.
read more about Daphane
true love & dreamland
Marq Spusta is a concert gig poster artist based in Pacifica, CA.
read more about Marq
Sara Blake is an illustrator and fine artist living and loving in New York City.
read more about Sara
Jetro Martinez is a Mexican-born, San Francisco- based painter and muralist.
read more about Jetro
Displaying 1–1 of 1 product reviews
You must be logged in to write a review.
Monday March 25 2013
This bag is the cutest thing ever! Size: I'm not one to carry big bags and I like bags to be size convenient where I can just up and go and it won't be in my way. Well this bag is it. Storage: My long wallet. Smart Phone. Chapstick, and 3 other lip glosses, has a section for change, and also the area where you can put credit cards/your ID. If only I had an e-reader, I would use this as it is the perfect size for an e-reader. This definitely lets me carry my necessities and wants without overdoing myself. The Look: I'd say as oppose to the picture, the color of the lagoon blue is much richer and more dark in contrast but I'd say it was more gorgeous. The red hues of the flowers contrast so well against the blue so it makes your bag pop, along with the chocolate brown leather trimming and strap? Yeah. It's eye candy indefinitely. Usually I'm not into glossy bags but the print of the bag which I'd say resembles canvas, tones down the gloss. It's unique and I like it :) The Make: I've never had a bag with the kind of feel this bag has but it's feels really durable and they didn't skimp out on how they stitched it together. I have a feeling I'm gonna be using this bag for a long, long time :) Summary: I love my mini messenger bag. I gave it a 5/5.