one world > Artist Circle Small Crossbody
Artist Circle Small Crossbody
model #: 106251
Smaller in size, but roomy enough to fit everything you need from day to night. Choose your favorite artist circle print!
- exterior: coated cotton canvas with polyurethane trim
- interior: polyester
- Sapphire treehouse and peace print have antiqued silver tone hardware. All other colors have antiqued brass tone hardware.
- 11L x 2W x 9.75H; Drop: up to 23 inches
- zipper closure
- front outside pocket
- back outside pocket with zipper closure
- lining features two open multi use pockets and a zippered back wall pocket.
- spot clean with barely damp rag
Peace and harmony among all things.
read more about our signature print
Joshua Davis is a New York City-based artist, designer and technologist.
read more about Josh
Diane Barcelowsky was born in New Jersey and resides in Brooklyn, NY.
read more about Diane
Based in New York City, Daphane Park has exhibited her work internationally for over 10 years.
read more about Daphane
true love & dreamland
Marq Spusta is a concert gig poster artist based in Pacifica, CA.
read more about Marq
Sara Blake is an illustrator and fine artist living and loving in New York City.
read more about Sara
Jetro Martinez is a Mexican-born, San Francisco- based painter and muralist.
read more about Jetro
Displaying 1–2 of 2 product reviews
You must be logged in to write a review.
Tuesday April 1 2014
This gift was received as a Christmas present. After using it for 2 1/2 months, the sewing on the zipper started coming undone. Returning for a new one. Hopefully the 2nd time around will be better.
Thursday February 27 2014
Not even a week after having this item the threads around the zipper came apart and now I'm afraid to use it because the zipper is departing the bag.