one world > Artist Circle iPad Mini Folio
Artist Circle iPad Mini Folio
model #: 106201
Dress your new iPad mini up with one of our original artist circle prints. Shop your favorites and give them as gifts. Watch the video!
- Exterior: Coated Canvas
- Interior: Ultra suede
- White peace features antique silver tone hardware. Neon one world and natural spirit desert feature antique brass tone hardware. Aqua flower power features red copper tone hardware. Papaya true love features shiny light gold hardware.
- Natural Spirit Desert, Aegean Spirit Desert and Black and White One world feature the new construction.
- 5.75 L x 0.75W x 8 H
- Snap closure
- camera hole and pinholes for speaker
- adjustable to multiple angles for viewing, typing and browsing
- allows for full access to all ipad ports and controls. charge and sync your ipad without removing it from the folio
- spot clean with barely damp rag and mild detergent
Peace and harmony among all things.
read more about our signature print
Joshua Davis is a New York City-based artist, designer and technologist.
read more about Josh
Diane Barcelowsky was born in New Jersey and resides in Brooklyn, NY.
read more about Diane
Based in New York City, Daphane Park has exhibited her work internationally for over 10 years.
read more about Daphane
true love & dreamland
Marq Spusta is a concert gig poster artist based in Pacifica, CA.
read more about Marq
Sara Blake is an illustrator and fine artist living and loving in New York City.
read more about Sara
Jetro Martinez is a Mexican-born, San Francisco- based painter and muralist.
read more about Jetro
Displaying 1–3 of 5 product reviews
You must be logged in to write a review.
Thursday January 15 2015
I love this thing so much. But it came with a cheap holder for the iPad mini! It kept slipping out of the case! I wanted to keep it so bad I was going to read design it with a better case holder. But I simply don't have the time for any of that so I sent it back. They have a great loyalty program. But this one I regreted sending back because it was so pretty. Should NOT have gone so cheap on the cradle. It's a iPad mini for Gods sake! I don't wanna pay another $400+ for a new one. No thank you! iPad hit the floor too many times from using this cover. Smh
Thursday July 24 2014
I purchased mine in the hot pink treehouse pattern -- snap was not fastened properly and broke the first time I used it., i.e. came off. This version looks different, but I have the same problem as the reviewer nwade too with the frame being too big on the side...
Wednesday December 25 2013
This case is very cute & the material quality is great. It stands up well & holds an iPad mini securely. However, the framing around the iPad covers up about half an inch on each side of the screen, so to use the full keyboard or anything requiring the outer edge of the screen you have to take it out of the case. I'm sad I have to return it because it's so cute, but it's really not practical at all.