one world > Artist Circle Large Wallet
$25.00 - $30.00
Artist Circle Large Wallet
model #: 105248
Mix and match prints or collect your favorite artist circle print. Pair our wallets with your favorite Sakroots tote or crossbody.
- Exterior: Coated canvas, Trim: Polyurethane
- Interior: Polyester
- White peace, Jewel Peace silver tone hardware, Scarlett Flower Power, Jet Flower Power, Cream One World, Navy One World, Hot Pink Treehouse and Sapphire Treehouse have silver tone hardware.
- Slate Flower Power and Berry True Love have brass tone hardware.
- Lagoon True Love has red copper tone hardware.
- Dimensions: 7.5L x 3.75H
- Zipper closure
- Interior features 12 credit card slots and a coin zipped pocket
- Back pocket with zipper closure
- Wipe clean with a barely damp cloth and air dry
Peace and harmony among all things.
read more about our signature print
Joshua Davis is a New York City-based artist, designer and technologist.
read more about Josh
Diane Barcelowsky was born in New Jersey and resides in Brooklyn, NY.
read more about Diane
Based in New York City, Daphane Park has exhibited her work internationally for over 10 years.
read more about Daphane
true love & dreamland
Marq Spusta is a concert gig poster artist based in Pacifica, CA.
read more about Marq
Sara Blake is an illustrator and fine artist living and loving in New York City.
read more about Sara
Jetro Martinez is a Mexican-born, San Francisco- based painter and muralist.
read more about Jetro
Displaying 1–2 of 2 product reviews
You must be logged in to write a review.
Thursday October 31 2013
I just received an Artist's Circle large wallet that I had ordered online. I really like the quality and the design I selected (sapphire treehouse). The product description said it has 11 credit card slots (it has 12), an ID picture window (no, it doesn't), and a back zippered pocket (no on that count too). I suggest trying to find one at a retailer so you know what you're getting and don't rely on the product description here or at other online retailers.
Wednesday May 22 2013
I bought this wallet in the emerald bambu print, and while the emerald background is very dark, the silvery embroidered chameleon is too cute to pass up. Lots of card slots, and also easily fits my checkbook and cash in the accordion pockets. The chameleon is only embroidered on one side...two sided would be best, I think! I love this wallet!