flower power > Artist Circle Two Way Backpack
Artist Circle Two Way Backpack
model #: 106651
Our newest addition to the backpacks can we worn as a backpack or over the shoulder. Perfect for everyday or weekend fun. Featuring your favorite artist prints, the two way backpack ships with a matching critter keychain.
- exterior: uncoated canvas
- interior: polyester
- Harvest One World, Midnight Treehouse and Teak Flower Power feature antique brass tone hardware. Violet Xen Garden features red copper tone hardware.
- 11 1/4 l x 5 1/2 w x 12 1/4 h, handle drop: 12
- Drawstring Closure and flap with magnetic closure
- Wear is as a backpack or over your shoulder. Backpack straps and detachable shoulder strap.
- Back zipped pocket
- Interior lining features one back zipped pocket and two open multi use pockets
- features matching and removable keychain
- Wipe clean with a barely damp cloth and air dry
- Origin: Imported
Peace and harmony among all things.
read more about our signature print
Joshua Davis is a New York City-based artist, designer and technologist.
read more about Josh
Diane Barcelowsky was born in New Jersey and resides in Brooklyn, NY.
read more about Diane
Based in New York City, Daphane Park has exhibited her work internationally for over 10 years.
read more about Daphane
true love & dreamland
Marq Spusta is a concert gig poster artist based in Pacifica, CA.
read more about Marq
Sara Blake is an illustrator and fine artist living and loving in New York City.
read more about Sara
Jetro Martinez is a Mexican-born, San Francisco- based painter and muralist.
read more about Jetro
Displaying 1–1 of 1 product reviews
You must be logged in to write a review.
Sunday November 9 2014
This back pack is the perfect size to use as a back pack or shoulder bag. I have received many complements on the color scheme. I wish it had a pocket in the front to store care keys or your cell phone. The pockets in the inside of the bag won't hold my iPhone 6.