flower power > Artist Circle Soft Duffel
Artist Circle Soft Duffel
model #: 106493
Large lightweight and sturdy, the soft canvas duffel features 3 inside pockets and a detachable crossbody strap. Perfect for overnight stays or weekends away.
- top : uncoated canvas, bottom: semi coated canvas
- White peace features antique silver tone hardware. Aqua flower power features red copper tone hardware. Neon one world, Natural spirit desert, Ochre Flower Power and Aegean Spirit Desert feature antique brass tone hardware. Mist Treehouse features matte black hardware.
- 24in l x 7in w x 15in h
- Adjustable and detachable crossbody strap
- Back pocket with zippered closure.
- lining features two multi function pockets and a zippered back wall pocket
- spot clean with barely damp rag and mild detergent
- Origin: Imported
- We're sorry this product is too large to be gift wrapped
Peace and harmony among all things.
read more about our signature print
Joshua Davis is a New York City-based artist, designer and technologist.
read more about Josh
Diane Barcelowsky was born in New Jersey and resides in Brooklyn, NY.
read more about Diane
Based in New York City, Daphane Park has exhibited her work internationally for over 10 years.
read more about Daphane
true love & dreamland
Marq Spusta is a concert gig poster artist based in Pacifica, CA.
read more about Marq
Sara Blake is an illustrator and fine artist living and loving in New York City.
read more about Sara
Jetro Martinez is a Mexican-born, San Francisco- based painter and muralist.
read more about Jetro
Displaying 1–3 of 3 product reviews
You must be logged in to write a review.
Sunday January 4 2015
This bag is beautiful. It is exactly how I pictured it, with only one flaw. The little snaps that change it into a more compact bag do not stay snapped. They pop right back up to full size when a little weight is put on them. I am about to attempt to use some pliers to make the snap closure tighter, but wish I didn't have to! Other than that so pretty.
Sunday August 24 2014
Initially I thought this bag was too large and not lightweight like it says in the description but after having a few weeks now I found that it is actually everything that I needed. The bag can be too heavy if you use the cross body strap but carrying it like a purse makes it feel lighter. I've gotten a lot of complements and absolutely love the space inside of it. Good product!
Tuesday August 12 2014
I recently bought this product and it is in fact very durable and roomy. Perhaps even too large, this bag is a lot bigger than it seems in the picture. Also, while the description implies that the bag is lightweight, after putting all of my school supplies and clothes in, it becomes just as heavy as any other bag packed full of stuff. Let's just say it was not really what I expected. I may decide to return it later.