flower power > Artist Circle Small Flap Backpack
Artist Circle Small Flap Backpack
model #: 106498
Ideal for kids or teenagers, the new smaller version of our bestselling backpack is perfect to bring with you everyday and carry your daily essentials. Choose your favorite print!
- Exterior: Jute and Cotton Canvas; Trim: Polyurethane
- interior: polyester
- Natural spirit desert and neon one world feature brass tone hardware. Aqua flower power features red copper tone hardware.
- 10 1/2in l x 6 1/2in w x 12 1/2in h
- Interior drawstring closure, main flap closure with magnetic snaps
- Two side pockets with snap closure, front outside pocket with snap closure
- Interior lining features 1 zipped back pocket and two open multi use pockets
- Spot clean with barely damp rag and mild detergent
Peace and harmony among all things.
read more about our signature print
Joshua Davis is a New York City-based artist, designer and technologist.
read more about Josh
Diane Barcelowsky was born in New Jersey and resides in Brooklyn, NY.
read more about Diane
Based in New York City, Daphane Park has exhibited her work internationally for over 10 years.
read more about Daphane
true love & dreamland
Marq Spusta is a concert gig poster artist based in Pacifica, CA.
read more about Marq
Sara Blake is an illustrator and fine artist living and loving in New York City.
read more about Sara
Jetro Martinez is a Mexican-born, San Francisco- based painter and muralist.
read more about Jetro
Displaying 1–1 of 1 product reviews
You must be logged in to write a review.
Thursday April 3 2014
I loooove this backpack. I took it on a trip recently, it fits perfect under airplane seats, is very light weight and has lots of outer pockets for easy access. And the print I got was the jet peace....you will love this backpack. Hurry and buy before they sell out. I also love the desert print and the aqua flower power.