flower power > Artist Circle Small Flap Backpack
Artist Circle Small Flap Backpack
model #: 106498
Right on trend, the smaller version of our bestselling backpack is perfect for everyday use. We love the subtle shimmer of the clear sequins.
- Exterior Uncoated Canvas Trim Polyurethane
- Interior Polyester
- Ivory Spirit Desert features red copper tone hardware. Radiant One World features matte black hardware. Ruby True Love features antique bass tone hardware. Sterling Treehouse features antique silver tone hardware.
- 10 1/2in l x 6 1/2in w x 12 1/2in h
- Interior drawstring closure, main flap closure with magnetic snaps
- Two side pockets with snap closure, front outside pocket with snap closure
- Interior lining features a zippered back pocket and two open multi use pockets
- Spot clean with barely damp rag and mild detergent
- Origin: Imported
Peace and harmony among all things.
read more about our signature print
Joshua Davis is a New York City-based artist, designer and technologist.
read more about Josh
Diane Barcelowsky was born in New Jersey and resides in Brooklyn, NY.
read more about Diane
Based in New York City, Daphane Park has exhibited her work internationally for over 10 years.
read more about Daphane
true love & dreamland
Marq Spusta is a concert gig poster artist based in Pacifica, CA.
read more about Marq
Sara Blake is an illustrator and fine artist living and loving in New York City.
read more about Sara
Jetro Martinez is a Mexican-born, San Francisco- based painter and muralist.
read more about Jetro
Displaying 1–1 of 1 product reviews
You must be logged in to write a review.
Thursday April 3 2014
I loooove this backpack. I took it on a trip recently, it fits perfect under airplane seats, is very light weight and has lots of outer pockets for easy access. And the print I got was the jet peace....you will love this backpack. Hurry and buy before they sell out. I also love the desert print and the aqua flower power.