flower power > Artist Circle Backpack
Artist Circle Backpack
model #: 105804
Strap on the flap backpack in one of the artist circle prints to really make a statement. Super easy to carry with a ton of function, its perfect for back to school or back to work. Includes a matching pencil case.
- Exterior Jute and Cotton Canvas; Trim Polyurethane
- Interior Polyester
- Azure Peace and Radiant One world feature matte black hardware. Ivory Spirit Desert features red copper tone hardware.
- 12in L x 6 1/2in W x 17in H
- Interior drawstring closure, main flap closure with magnetic snaps
- Features a matching pencil case
- Two side pockets with snap closure, front outside pocket with snap closure
- Exterior back zipper for easy access to your books and papers
- Interior features a matching and removable cosmetic case - perfect for storing your lipstick, cell phone or pens and pencils
- Spot clean with barely damp rag and mild detergent
- Origin: Imported
Peace and harmony among all things.
read more about our signature print
Joshua Davis is a New York City-based artist, designer and technologist.
read more about Josh
Diane Barcelowsky was born in New Jersey and resides in Brooklyn, NY.
read more about Diane
Based in New York City, Daphane Park has exhibited her work internationally for over 10 years.
read more about Daphane
true love & dreamland
Marq Spusta is a concert gig poster artist based in Pacifica, CA.
read more about Marq
Sara Blake is an illustrator and fine artist living and loving in New York City.
read more about Sara
Jetro Martinez is a Mexican-born, San Francisco- based painter and muralist.
read more about Jetro
Displaying 1–3 of 11 product reviews
You must be logged in to write a review.
Wednesday November 19 2014
Great and easy backpack! Easy to pack into suitcase and great for traveling. Very lightweight! Can fit a lot of stuff in it, which is great!
Friday October 31 2014
Greatest backpack ever!! I used in on a Colorado vacation and it was fantastic. Roomy, lots of outer pockets so easy to get to phone and wallet. I also use it to carry my camera case and everything else I need to my boys' football games. Really light weight so you can carry a lot and it's not heavy. Love it!
Thursday October 16 2014
Can't even explain how many compliments I've gotten when wearing this backpack. Its nice and big so it fits a lot and has wiggle room in case you have a loooot of stuff because of the adjustable strings. Love it.