bambu > Artist Circle Travel Case
Artist Circle Travel Case
model #: 105928
Our most functional travel case is complete with zip around closure, inside clear pockets, a hanger for easy hanging and an easy to carry double handle.
- Exterior Coated Canvas; Trim Polyurethane
- Interior Polyester
- Natural Spirit Desert features antique brass tone hardware. Natural Peace features shiny light gold tone hardware. Radiant One World features matte black hardware.
- 11in Lx 3in W x 7.75in H Drop 3.75in
- Zipper Closure
- Organize all of your beauty and grooming products in this convenient coated canvas hanging travel case.
- Hidden hook for easy hanging
- Three interior compartments with zipper closure
- Spot Clean with barely damp rag
- Origin: Imported
Peace and harmony among all things.
read more about our signature print
Joshua Davis is a New York City-based artist, designer and technologist.
read more about Josh
Diane Barcelowsky was born in New Jersey and resides in Brooklyn, NY.
read more about Diane
Based in New York City, Daphane Park has exhibited her work internationally for over 10 years.
read more about Daphane
true love & dreamland
Marq Spusta is a concert gig poster artist based in Pacifica, CA.
read more about Marq
Sara Blake is an illustrator and fine artist living and loving in New York City.
read more about Sara
Jetro Martinez is a Mexican-born, San Francisco- based painter and muralist.
read more about Jetro
Displaying 1–1 of 1 product reviews
You must be logged in to write a review.
Sunday April 27 2014
This exceeded my expectations! There is plenty of room for travel accessories, the craftsmanship is fantastic, and the size is not too large and not too small. I have been looking for a hanging organizer zips (instead of velcro or snaps) and this is it. I like that the material is one that will wipe clean or wipe dry easily and I can see where everything is. The Neon One World pattern is super cute and the transaction presented smooth and timely delivery.