bambu > Artist Circle Large Tote
Artist Circle Large Tote
model #: 106082
Soft and roomy, our large tote features crochet trim, a canvas textured double handle and critter keychain.
- Exterior: Jute/Cotton Canvas; Trim: Polyurethane
- Interior: Polyester
- Antique brass tone hardware
- 18 L x 7 W x 14 H Drop: 11
- Tie string closure
- Outside back pocket with zip closure
- Interior features a removable, 7x4, canvas cosmetic - Only berry true love, mint bambu and neon one world
- lining features two multi-function pockets and a zippered back wall pocket
- Spot Clean with barely damp rag
Peace and harmony among all things.
read more about our signature print
Joshua Davis is a New York City-based artist, designer and technologist.
read more about Josh
Diane Barcelowsky was born in New Jersey and resides in Brooklyn, NY.
read more about Diane
Based in New York City, Daphane Park has exhibited her work internationally for over 10 years.
read more about Daphane
true love & dreamland
Marq Spusta is a concert gig poster artist based in Pacifica, CA.
read more about Marq
Sara Blake is an illustrator and fine artist living and loving in New York City.
read more about Sara
Jetro Martinez is a Mexican-born, San Francisco- based painter and muralist.
read more about Jetro
Displaying 1–1 of 1 product reviews
You must be logged in to write a review.
Thursday April 4 2013
so excited for this bag! i got the one world and i love that you can see the entire print. and the removable pouch inside is a nice touch. i'd buy this again.