dreamland > Artist Circle Satchel
Artist Circle Satchel
model #: 105800
An east/west shape with structure and versatility. Smaller than the tote and the shopper, it has two side pockets and a back zipper making it just as functional and large enough to fit everything you need for the day! It also features our signature critter keychain.
- Exterior: Coated canvas, Trim: Polyurethane
- Lining: Polyurethane
- Black Peace has Shiny silver tone hardware
- Brown Peace and orchid water nation have Brushed gunmetal tone hardware
- Lagoon True Love, purple bambu, emerald bambu and flame one world have Brushed red copper tone hardware
- Neon One World, onyx treehouse, black flower power and metallic dreamland have Antiqued brass tone hardware
- Scarlet Flower Power has Shiny light gold tone hardware
- Dimensions: 15.5W x 4.25W x 9.5H
- Drop: 9.5
- Zipper closure
- Features a matching and removable keychain
- Two outside side pockets
- Back pocket with zipper closure
- Lining features two open multi use pockets and a zippered backwall pocket
- Spot Clean with barely damp rag and mild detergent
Peace and harmony among all things.
read more about our signature print
Joshua Davis is a New York City-based artist, designer and technologist.
read more about Josh
Diane Barcelowsky was born in New Jersey and resides in Brooklyn, NY.
read more about Diane
Based in New York City, Daphane Park has exhibited her work internationally for over 10 years.
read more about Daphane
true love & dreamland
Marq Spusta is a concert gig poster artist based in Pacifica, CA.
read more about Marq
Sara Blake is an illustrator and fine artist living and loving in New York City.
read more about Sara
Jetro Martinez is a Mexican-born, San Francisco- based painter and muralist.
read more about Jetro
Displaying 1–1 of 1 product reviews
You must be logged in to write a review.
Tuesday February 5 2013
I just received this satchel today and absolutely love it! It looks much richer than pictured on the website. The quality and details exceeded my expectations. I first saw Sakroots at Dillards and kicked myself for not buying one one the spot. Luckly, I found the website--surprise!, the satchel was on sale here (and full priced at the department store). The 15% off a first time purchase cinched the deal, and I ordered four products. (Wish I had included several other things.) The main thing I love about Sakroots, besides how beautiful everything is, is that the purses, etc. are so lightweight compared to the leather bags and Miche bags I've been carrying. Although light, they seem to be very durable. I love the inside pockets, the zip closure and the handy zip pocket on the outside. This bag is great for organizing all your essentials. Plus, it is roomy enough to include all of your extras--makeup bag, Kindle, small purchases, etc. I'm sure all my friends at work will have to have one when they see it. I really like the coated canvas exterior, because it will be very easy to clean, resist water spills or rain and is so light weight. These bags would be great gifts! There are so many gorgeous patterns that you are sure to find one to suit all your friends and relatives. Sakroots will probably be my new obsession!