Best Sellers > Artist Circle Backpack
Artist Circle Backpack
model #: 105804
Strap on the flap backpack in one of the artist circle prints to really make a statement. Super easy to carry with a ton of function, it's perfect for back to school or back to work. Includes a matching pencil case.
- Exterior: Jute and Cotton Canvas; Trim: Polyurethane
- Interior: Polyester
- Aqua Flower Power features red copper tone hardware.
- Aegean Spirit Desert features brass tone hardware.
- Natural Peace features shiny gold tone hardware. Cherry Spirit Desert, Midnight Treehouse, Slate Flower Power, Harvest One World and Teak Flower Power feature antique brass tone hardware. Indigo True Love features matte brass tone hardware. Radiant One World features matte black hardware.
- Dimensions: 12L x 4W x 15H
- Interior drawstring closure, main flap closure with magnetic snaps
- Features a matching pencil case for all colors excpet ( Aqua Flower Power and Aegean Spririt desert)
- Two side pockets with snap closure, front outside pocket with snap closure
- Exterior back zipper for easy access to your books and papers
- Interior features a matching, removable cosmetic case - perfect for storing your lipstick, cell phone or pens and pencils
- Interior lining features two open, multi use pockets
- Spot clean with barely damp rag and mild detergent
- Origin: Imported
Peace and harmony among all things.
read more about our signature print
Joshua Davis is a New York City-based artist, designer and technologist.
read more about Josh
Diane Barcelowsky was born in New Jersey and resides in Brooklyn, NY.
read more about Diane
Based in New York City, Daphane Park has exhibited her work internationally for over 10 years.
read more about Daphane
true love & dreamland
Marq Spusta is a concert gig poster artist based in Pacifica, CA.
read more about Marq
Sara Blake is an illustrator and fine artist living and loving in New York City.
read more about Sara
Jetro Martinez is a Mexican-born, San Francisco- based painter and muralist.
read more about Jetro
Displaying 1–3 of 7 product reviews
You must be logged in to write a review.
Thursday July 3 2014
I absolutely love this print and love how the striped straps were combined with this. I have the carry-on suitcase in this same style so this will definitely be a great duo! Thanks
Monday November 11 2013
What a great backpack.I used it on a flight as my purse. It is roomy and the pockets on the front and side are very convenient. The inside pouch is great too. I love the print and really enjoy using it.
Wednesday September 4 2013
I love my new backpack. The print, is lovely and inside is so specious. It has many compartments after all is very roomy. After all the backpack is just cute and girly. On the inside it brings a little bag attached, which can be use as makeup bag / pencil pouch. It even has a zipper through the back which comes in handy as an easy way to get out any materials quickly.