Artist Circle Medium Satchel
model #: 106078
An east/west shape with structure and versatility. Smaller than the tote and the shopper, the medium satchel is large enough to fit everything you need for the day, It also features our signature critter keychain.
- Exterior: Coated cotton canvas with polyurethane trim
- Interior: Polyester
- Brushed red Coppertone hardware
- 15.5L x 4.25W x 10H, Drop: 10
- Zipper closure
- features matching and removable keychain
- Front pocket with magnetic closure
- back pocket with zipper closure
- Lining features two open multi use pockets and a zippered back wall.
- Spot Clean with barely damp rag
Peace and harmony among all things.
read more about our signature print
Joshua Davis is a New York City-based artist, designer and technologist.
read more about Josh
Diane Barcelowsky was born in New Jersey and resides in Brooklyn, NY.
read more about Diane
Based in New York City, Daphane Park has exhibited her work internationally for over 10 years.
read more about Daphane
true love & dreamland
Marq Spusta is a concert gig poster artist based in Pacifica, CA.
read more about Marq
Sara Blake is an illustrator and fine artist living and loving in New York City.
read more about Sara
Jetro Martinez is a Mexican-born, San Francisco- based painter and muralist.
read more about Jetro
Displaying 1–1 of 1 product reviews
You must be logged in to write a review.
Thursday April 4 2013
This is a perfect everyday bag. Love the outside pockets and the matching keychain is too cute!