Artist Circle Smartphone Wristlet
model #: 105836
Unique and fun in durable coated canvas, the Smartphone Wristlet is the perfect size to fit your smartphone or iPhone. Includes a zip around with pockets on the inside for cards and cash.
- Exterior: Coated canvas, Trim: Polyurethane
- Interior: Coated canvas
- Black Peace has Shiny silver tone hardware
- Brown Peace has Brushed gunmetal tone hardware
- Lagoon True Love and purple bambu have Brushed red copper tone hardware with brown wood mandala
- Natural Peace, Navy One World, scarlet flower power and white peace have Shiny light gold tone hardware
- Neon One World and Onyx Treehouse have Antiqued brass tone hardware
- Dimensions: 3.5L x 5.5H
- Wristlet Drop: 5.5
- Zipper closure
- Front outside pocket with snap closure fits most smartphones and iPhones
- Interior coin purse with zipper closure
- Printed interior features bill fold, 4 credit card slots and an ID picture window
- Spot Clean with barely damp rag and mild detergent
Peace and harmony among all things.
read more about our signature print
Joshua Davis is a New York City-based artist, designer and technologist.
read more about Josh
Diane Barcelowsky was born in New Jersey and resides in Brooklyn, NY.
read more about Diane
Based in New York City, Daphane Park has exhibited her work internationally for over 10 years.
read more about Daphane
true love & dreamland
Marq Spusta is a concert gig poster artist based in Pacifica, CA.
read more about Marq
Sara Blake is an illustrator and fine artist living and loving in New York City.
read more about Sara
Jetro Martinez is a Mexican-born, San Francisco- based painter and muralist.
read more about Jetro
Displaying 1–3 of 11 product reviews
You must be logged in to write a review.
Saturday April 27 2013
Love, Love, Love this wristlet. The first one I bought had the option of using the wrist strap or the long strap which is what I fell in love with. I ordered another for myself and one for my daughter and this one did not have the long strap option. Little disappointed but still loving it, I just use the long strap from the other in the wrist hook when I want the cross body option for hands free. Future wristlets should all offer the option of wrist strap and long strap which are interchangeable. I have looked at a lot of smart phone wrislets and none are as well made or beautiful as sakroots.
Friday March 1 2013
I love this case. My twin had the first version, which was loose and covered the back camera, this one is perfect nice and low profile yet very sturdy build!! I've been a fan of sakroots for a while!!
Friday January 25 2013
I love this wristlet. It is so convenient, I never take a purse to the gym, but I started carrying this while I work out since someone started breaking into lockers. It holds my drivers license, Ipod and car keys. I also used it while on vacation. I switched between this and a different crossbody that I bought at the same time. Highly recommended.