Artist Circle Ipad Folio
model #: 105420
Dress up your tech with the iPad folio in your favorite artist circle print.
- Exterior: Coated canvas, Trim: Polyurethane
- Interior: Ultra suede
- Black Peace has Shiny silver tone hardware
- Lagoon True Love, emerald bambu and metallic dreamland have Brushed red copper tone hardware with brown wood mandala
- Navy One World and Scarlet Flower Power have Shiny light gold tone hardware
- Onyx Treehouse has Antiqued brass tone hardware
- Orchid water nation has gunmetal tone hardware
- Dimensions: 7.75L x 0.75W x 9.5H
- Snap closure
- Fits all current models of the iPad: iPad, iPad2 and the new iPad
- Camera hole and pinholes for speaker to accommodate the iPad2 and new iPad
- Adjustable to multiple angles for viewing, typing and browsing
- Allows for full access to all iPad ports and controls. Charge and sync your iPad without removing it from the folio
- Spot Clean with barely damp rag and mild detergent
Peace and harmony among all things.
read more about our signature print
Joshua Davis is a New York City-based artist, designer and technologist.
read more about Josh
Diane Barcelowsky was born in New Jersey and resides in Brooklyn, NY.
read more about Diane
Based in New York City, Daphane Park has exhibited her work internationally for over 10 years.
read more about Daphane
true love & dreamland
Marq Spusta is a concert gig poster artist based in Pacifica, CA.
read more about Marq
Sara Blake is an illustrator and fine artist living and loving in New York City.
read more about Sara
Jetro Martinez is a Mexican-born, San Francisco- based painter and muralist.
read more about Jetro
Displaying 1–2 of 2 product reviews
You must be logged in to write a review.
Monday April 1 2013
I have a few cases for my iPad but this is by far my fave! I <3 the functionality and the print is icing on the cake!!
Friday March 1 2013
I love this case. My twin had the first version, which was loose and covered the back camera, this one is perfect nice and low profile yet very sturdy build!! I've been a fan of sakroots for a while!!