Bags > Artist Circle Classic Backpack
Artist Circle Classic Backpack
model #: 106640
The perfect backpack for back to school, our classic backpack has lots of great functions, a pencil case, a laptop pocket and a headphone port. Choose your favorite print!
- exterior: uncoated canvas
- Interior: Polyester
- Slate Flower Power, Cherry Spirit Desert and Midnight Treehouse feature antique brass tone hardware. Indio True Love features matte brass tone hardware. Radiant One world features matte black hardware
- 14 l x 5 1/2 w x 16.5 h.
- Adjustable back straps
- Zipper Closure
- Comes with a matching Pencil case and a matching critter keychain
- Front zipped pocket and top zipped pocket, perfect for your phone and featuring a port for headphones
- Middle zipped compartment featuring 4 credit cards slots, 1 id window, a dog clip to keep you keys
- Inside Padded laptop pocket in the main compartment
- 2 side pockets perfect for a water bottle
- Spot Clean with barely damp rag
- Origin: Imported
- We're sorry this product is too large to be gift wrapped
Peace and harmony among all things.
read more about our signature print
Joshua Davis is a New York City-based artist, designer and technologist.
read more about Josh
Diane Barcelowsky was born in New Jersey and resides in Brooklyn, NY.
read more about Diane
Based in New York City, Daphane Park has exhibited her work internationally for over 10 years.
read more about Daphane
true love & dreamland
Marq Spusta is a concert gig poster artist based in Pacifica, CA.
read more about Marq
Sara Blake is an illustrator and fine artist living and loving in New York City.
read more about Sara
Jetro Martinez is a Mexican-born, San Francisco- based painter and muralist.
read more about Jetro
Displaying 1–3 of 13 product reviews
You must be logged in to write a review.
Wednesday July 15 2015
I love the bag and I used it everyday. It held all of the supplies I needed to carry for school (Even some of my friends stuff too!). I also use it as a carry one for trips, and sleepovers. However, as the school year progressed, the bottom of the bag started to rip and show the inside lining.
Monday May 4 2015
I love the patterns and the products of this site, but the backpack that I have bought has not held up well for the price. First the zipper has broken and will not close the back pack. It takes 5 or 6 tries to get the zipper to stay on track and shut the back pack. The other problem is that the fabric has pulled away from the front zipper seam. I wouldn't suggest buying the backpack if you are using it everyday for school usage like I am because it does not seam to hold up well.
Wednesday November 19 2014
The classic design backpack is awesome! It has many different compartments for small items. It holds all my heavy books as well as laptop! Couldn't ask for a better school backpack