View All > Artist Circle Backpack
Artist Circle Backpack
model #: 105804
Strap on the flap backpack in one of the artist circle prints to really make a statement. Super easy to carry with a ton of function, its perfect for back to school or back to work. Includes a matching pencil case.
- Exterior Jute and Cotton Canvas; Trim Polyurethane
- Interior Polyester
- Azure Peace and Radiant One world feature matte black hardware. Ivory Spirit Desert features red copper tone hardware.
- 12in L x 6 1/2in W x 17in H
- Interior drawstring closure, main flap closure with magnetic snaps
- Features a matching pencil case
- Two side pockets with snap closure, front outside pocket with snap closure
- Exterior back zipper for easy access to your books and papers
- Interior features a matching and removable cosmetic case - perfect for storing your lipstick, cell phone or pens and pencils
- Spot clean with barely damp rag and mild detergent
Peace and harmony among all things.
read more about our signature print
Joshua Davis is a New York City-based artist, designer and technologist.
read more about Josh
Diane Barcelowsky was born in New Jersey and resides in Brooklyn, NY.
read more about Diane
Based in New York City, Daphane Park has exhibited her work internationally for over 10 years.
read more about Daphane
true love & dreamland
Marq Spusta is a concert gig poster artist based in Pacifica, CA.
read more about Marq
Sara Blake is an illustrator and fine artist living and loving in New York City.
read more about Sara
Jetro Martinez is a Mexican-born, San Francisco- based painter and muralist.
read more about Jetro
Displaying 1–3 of 8 product reviews
You must be logged in to write a review.
Saturday August 23 2014
I got this backpack in the Peace print. It is beautiful and has lots of space, I can carry my textbooks, notebooks, and other items with no problem. A must have for college students!
Thursday July 3 2014
I absolutely love this print and love how the striped straps were combined with this. I have the carry-on suitcase in this same style so this will definitely be a great duo! Thanks
Monday November 11 2013
What a great backpack.I used it on a flight as my purse. It is roomy and the pockets on the front and side are very convenient. The inside pouch is great too. I love the print and really enjoy using it.