View All > Artist Circle Backpack
Artist Circle Backpack
model #: 105804
Really make a statement with our strap-on the flap backpack, super easy to carry and perfect for back to school or work.
- exterior: uncoated canvas
- interior: polyester
- hardware varies by color: antique brass tone, antique silver tone or matte black hardware
- 12in L x 6.5in W x 17in
- Interior drawstring closure, main flap closure with magnetic snaps
- Features a matching pencil case
- Two side pockets with snap closure, front outside pocket with snap closure
- Exterior back zipper for easy access to your books and papers
- Lining features two multi function pockets and a zippered back wall pocket
- Spot clean with barely damp rag and mild detergent
- Origin: Imported
Peace and harmony among all things.
read more about our signature print
Joshua Davis is a New York City-based artist, designer and technologist.
read more about Josh
Diane Barcelowsky was born in New Jersey and resides in Brooklyn, NY.
read more about Diane
Based in New York City, Daphane Park has exhibited her work internationally for over 10 years.
read more about Daphane
true love & dreamland
Marq Spusta is a concert gig poster artist based in Pacifica, CA.
read more about Marq
Sara Blake is an illustrator and fine artist living and loving in New York City.
read more about Sara
Jetro Martinez is a Mexican-born, San Francisco- based painter and muralist.
read more about Jetro
Displaying 1–3 of 14 product reviews
You must be logged in to write a review.
Wednesday September 30 2015
I really like this backpack, the pencil bag and elephant key chain with it. It will be better if the backpack have a laptop pocket.
Wednesday August 19 2015
Love all of the pockets and carrying capabilities of this bag! This bag is super cute and i love the matching pencil bag that is included!
Monday August 3 2015
I used this backpack for travel to San Francisco and it was fantastic for the plane and for all my adventures plus it looked awesome with all my outfits. Very well made and held everything I needed.