backpacks > Artist Circle Convertible Backpack
Artist Circle Convertible Backpack
model #: 106164
Art, music, nature! Our newest backpack is super easy to carry, featuring an adjustable strap allowing you to wear the bag as a crossbody or backpack!
- Exterior canvas
- Interior Polyester
- Azure Peace and Radiant One World feature matte black hardware. Cream One world and Sterling Treehouse feature antique silver tone hardware. Ochre Flower power, Aegean Spirit Desert, Cherry Spirit Desert, Harvest One World, Midnight Treehouse and Hot Pink Flower power feature antique brass tone hardware. Ivory spirit desert features red copper tone hardware. Mist Treehouse features silver tone hardware. Indigo True Love features gold tone hardware.
- 12.5 L x 3 x 12 H Drop: 16
- Zipper closure under Flap
- two front pockets, one with zipper closure
- Adjustable shape, can be worn crossbody or as a backpack
- Spot clean with a barely damp cloth
- Origin: Imported
Peace and harmony among all things.
read more about our signature print
Joshua Davis is a New York City-based artist, designer and technologist.
read more about Josh
Diane Barcelowsky was born in New Jersey and resides in Brooklyn, NY.
read more about Diane
Based in New York City, Daphane Park has exhibited her work internationally for over 10 years.
read more about Daphane
true love & dreamland
Marq Spusta is a concert gig poster artist based in Pacifica, CA.
read more about Marq
Sara Blake is an illustrator and fine artist living and loving in New York City.
read more about Sara
Jetro Martinez is a Mexican-born, San Francisco- based painter and muralist.
read more about Jetro
Displaying 1–3 of 8 product reviews
You must be logged in to write a review.
Saturday August 23 2014
I'm in love with this bag. I ordered it in cherry spirit desert and I'm very happy with my choice. It's just as shown in the picture and even better because the details are so beautiful. I love the vibrant colors and the different textures/deco. It isn't as big as my other Sakroots backpack, but it can carry my textbook and notebook, along with bag my wallet, umbrella, and makeup with no problem. There are two days of the week in which I don't need my big backpack and this is just perfect!
Thursday June 5 2014
This purse has ruined me for conventional purses. The backpack feature is amazing. Converts back and forth with ease. Fits my lifestyle perfectly no matter what I am up to. Great product, great company!
Friday May 30 2014
Was excited to receive this bag. Loved the idea of using it as crossbody or a backpack. Still like the bag, and it has a lot of great pockets. However, when I wear the bag as a crossbody the strap slowly loosens, expanding the length and making it uncomfortable. I'm constantly having to readjust the strap, making the ability to convert it more of a hassle than a perk. If this issue was resolved, it would be perfect!