backpacks > Artist Circle Convertible Backpack
Artist Circle Convertible Backpack
model #: 106164
The convertible backpack is soft and super easy to carry. Features an adjustable strap allowing you to wear the bag as a crossbody or backpack!
- sale prices apply to select colors only
- exterior: uncoated canvas
- interior: polyester
- White Peace and Royal Flower Power feature antique silver tone hardware. Natural Spirit Desert, Orchid One World and Apricot Flower Power feature antique brass tone hardware. Optic songbird features matte black hardware.
- 12.5 L x 3 w x 12 H Drop: 16
- Zipper closure under Flap
- two front pockets, one with zipper closure
- Adjustable shape, can be worn crossbody or as a backpack
- Lining features two multi function pockets and a zippered back wall pocket
- Spot clean with a barely damp cloth
- Origin: Imported
Peace and harmony among all things.
read more about our signature print
Joshua Davis is a New York City-based artist, designer and technologist.
read more about Josh
Diane Barcelowsky was born in New Jersey and resides in Brooklyn, NY.
read more about Diane
Based in New York City, Daphane Park has exhibited her work internationally for over 10 years.
read more about Daphane
true love & dreamland
Marq Spusta is a concert gig poster artist based in Pacifica, CA.
read more about Marq
Sara Blake is an illustrator and fine artist living and loving in New York City.
read more about Sara
Jetro Martinez is a Mexican-born, San Francisco- based painter and muralist.
read more about Jetro
Displaying 1–3 of 10 product reviews
You must be logged in to write a review.
Friday February 20 2015
This bag is useful if you need to make a switch from it being on your shoulder to your back. You may need to adjust the straps often because they don't even out when you make the switch. I bike to school everyday, so the adjustment feature is very helpful. This bag is small and light, so over-stuffing it with extra items isn't a good idea. Also, preserve the delicacy of this bag by placing it away from being stepped on or dirtied. Overall, I recommend this bag if you need the adjustable strap, carry light, and desire a uniquely designed bag.
Saturday January 3 2015
By far my favorite, completely satisfied with my order
Saturday August 23 2014
I'm in love with this bag. I ordered it in cherry spirit desert and I'm very happy with my choice. It's just as shown in the picture and even better because the details are so beautiful. I love the vibrant colors and the different textures/deco. It isn't as big as my other Sakroots backpack, but it can carry my textbook and notebook, along with bag my wallet, umbrella, and makeup with no problem. There are two days of the week in which I don't need my big backpack and this is just perfect!