backpacks > Artist Circle Classic Backpack
Artist Circle Classic Backpack
model #: 106640
Perfect backpack for back to school, the classic backpack lots of great functions, a pencil case, a laptop pocket and a headphone port. Choose your favorite print!
- exterior: uncoated canvas
- Interior: Polyester
- Slate Flower Power, Cherry Spirit Desert and Midnight Treehouse feature antique brass tone hardware. Indio True Love features matte brass tone hardware. Radiant One world features matte black hardware.
- 14 l x 5 1/2 w x 16.5 h.
- Adjustable back straps
- Zipper Closure
- Comes with a matching Pencil case and a matching critter keychain
- Front zipped pocket and top zipped pocket, perfect for your phone and featuring a port for headphones
- Middle zipped compartment featuring 4 credit cards slots, 1 id window, a dog clip to keep you keys
- Inside Padded laptop pocket in the main compartment
- 2 side pockets perfect for a water bottle
- Spot Clean with barely damp rag
- Origin: Imported
- We're sorry this product is too large to be gift wrapped
Peace and harmony among all things.
read more about our signature print
Joshua Davis is a New York City-based artist, designer and technologist.
read more about Josh
Diane Barcelowsky was born in New Jersey and resides in Brooklyn, NY.
read more about Diane
Based in New York City, Daphane Park has exhibited her work internationally for over 10 years.
read more about Daphane
true love & dreamland
Marq Spusta is a concert gig poster artist based in Pacifica, CA.
read more about Marq
Sara Blake is an illustrator and fine artist living and loving in New York City.
read more about Sara
Jetro Martinez is a Mexican-born, San Francisco- based painter and muralist.
read more about Jetro
Displaying 1–3 of 4 product reviews
You must be logged in to write a review.
Friday August 29 2014
I just got this backpack in the mail yesterday and I must say, it accommodates most of my belongings with ease and style. The bag is well made and seems sturdy. My only complaint is the laptop accommodation: my 15.6" laptop does it in the bag, the zipper closes all the way, but the strap that keeps the laptop from moving / falling out is most definitely suited for smaller, more narrow laptops. If you have a 14" and under laptop, you should be more well accommodated, but other than that, I am in love with this bag. The laptop strap issue is just another reason to get a new, smaller, portable laptop. :-P
Friday July 18 2014
I have had this back pack for over a year now. It has held up nicely and is very convenient to use. I LOVE my back pack!
Monday July 14 2014
Why on earth don't you make this in canvas that's coated? I just returned a bag that wasn't coated because it didn't have the same quality as all of the other bags I have from Sakroots that are coated.