backpacks > Artist Circle Classic Backpack
Artist Circle Classic Backpack
model #: 106640
Perfect backpack for back to school, the classic backpack lots of great functions, a pencil case, a laptop pocket and a headphone port. Choose your favorite print!
- exterior: uncoated canvas
- Interior: Polyester
- Slate Flower Power, Cherry Spirit Desert and Midnight Treehouse feature antique brass tone hardware. Indio True Love features matte brass tone hardware. Radiant One world features matte black hardware.
- 14 l x 5 1/2 w x 16.5 h.
- Adjustable back straps
- Zipper Closure
- Comes with a matching Pencil case and a matching critter keychain
- Front zipped pocket and top zipped pocket, perfect for your phone and featuring a port for headphones
- Middle zipped compartment featuring 4 credit cards slots, 1 id window, a dog clip to keep you keys
- Inside Padded laptop pocket in the main compartment
- 2 side pockets perfect for a water bottle
- Spot Clean with barely damp rag
- Origin: Imported
- We're sorry this product is too large to be gift wrapped
Peace and harmony among all things.
read more about our signature print
Joshua Davis is a New York City-based artist, designer and technologist.
read more about Josh
Diane Barcelowsky was born in New Jersey and resides in Brooklyn, NY.
read more about Diane
Based in New York City, Daphane Park has exhibited her work internationally for over 10 years.
read more about Daphane
true love & dreamland
Marq Spusta is a concert gig poster artist based in Pacifica, CA.
read more about Marq
Sara Blake is an illustrator and fine artist living and loving in New York City.
read more about Sara
Jetro Martinez is a Mexican-born, San Francisco- based painter and muralist.
read more about Jetro
Displaying 1–3 of 11 product reviews
You must be logged in to write a review.
Wednesday November 19 2014
The classic design backpack is awesome! It has many different compartments for small items. It holds all my heavy books as well as laptop! Couldn't ask for a better school backpack
Friday October 17 2014
Love this one. It's just like a normal bookbag but it's way cuter because of the pattern! Plus the pencil bag is a great add on
Friday October 17 2014
I love this backpack! It has so many features that help organize my school supplies. The laptop pocket is key in keeping the laptop safe and separated from my books and the different compartments for pencils and ID cards help keep the backpack organized. It is awesome!